GTD Mastering Workflow Level 1 - Shanghai
Thursday, September 1, 2016 09:00 to Friday, 2 13:00 Event location will be provided after registration
Price: ￥4,350 - 4,950
Thursday, September 1, 2016 09:00 to Friday, 2 13:00
Scan and Share
ThrivinAsia ltd | Certified Licensee of David Allen Co. for Getting Things Done
Get More of the Righ Things Done in Less Time,
with Less Stress, Greater Clarity and Confidence
About the Course
• Why do we sometimes feel like we’re working harder but falling further behind?
• Is it possible to achieve what we want personally and professionally without working more hours?
• Can increased productivity really go hand-in-hand with lower stress levels?
The headwinds we face in life today are formidable. Emails and instant messages come in at a relentless pace. Calendars fill up. Distractions abound. We are consistently busy, but we lack the sense that we are focused on the right things. We seldom celebrate real achievement. Home life suffers, at the mercy of the demands of our professional lives, and vice versa.
GTD Mastering Workflow is a 1.5-day seminar that provides practical techniques that help you to get control of your world. You will increase your productivity, yes, but you will do so while maintaining a clear mind and the confidence that you are consistently focused on the right things.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to get more of the right things done, in less time, with less stress and greater mental clarity
Take the GTD-Q survey at http://gtd.asia/gtd-q-assessment/ and bring the results with you, it's on us.
No other prerequisite, the seminar introduces the fundamental thinking and practice of the Getting Things Done® methodology.
Day 1 – Fundamentals
• The Fundamental Process – how can we think decisively and effectively about things that need to get done?
• The Five Phases of Workflow – a model for analyzing and optimizing the way we work every day
1_ Capturing- reducing distraction and freeing up mental space by ensuring you have a complete inventory of things that need your focus, from emails to important thoughts that occur to you in the shower
2_ Clarifying- efficiently clarifying what the things you have collected mean to you, and how best to move them forward
3_ Organizing- creating an effective, leak-proof organizational system, using available tools and technologies, that works the way you want it to work
4_ Reviewing- ensuring complete perspective on the moving parts in your world, so that everything gets the right amount of your attention
5_ Engaging- have the confidence that at any given moment you are focused on the right thing
Day 2 – Installation Lab
• Setting up your GTD System on Outlook
• Populating your GTD System on Outlook
• Applying the Five of Phases Workflow
A 90 minutes online Guided Weekly Review® will be held 1-2 weeks after the course.
Cyrille Jégu is a Certified GTD Master Trainer and Coach, exclusive representative of the David Allen Company in Greater China. After a career in Utilities and Financial Services, Cyrille has been Training, Coaching and Consulting across Europe and Asia for the last 6 years on various subjects such as Evolutionary and Agile Business, Sustainable Business, Circular Economy, Change Management and Social Entrepreneurship. He is also:
• Certified Holacracy Facilitator and Agent of HolacracyOne;
• Certified BestYearYet Coach and representative of BestYearYet Worldwide