NOTICE: The start
time of the April 26 Open Day has been CHANGED to 9 a.m. Please make a note of
Join our Open Day on the Yew
Chung International School of Beijing campus to meet our Senior
Academic Team, and to learn more about our school's unique
education model. Parents will have the opportunity to see the exciting
changes that are happening all across our campus and visit our newly
renovated Learning Communities.
While schools across the country
continue to utilize enclosed classrooms and solo-teaching classroom models, a
very different kind of learning space has taken shape to best
accommodate 21st Century Learning. Created by award-winning
education space design architects from Fielding Nair International
(FNI), our Learning Communities are designed to facilitate interactive
learning, develop a wide variety of “soft skills” in students, achieve
better results, and support the unique YCIS Beijing model of co-teaching.
Discussion points will include:
- How Learning Communities facilitate social and collaborative learning providing students with the necessary soft skills for today’s learning;
- How YCIS Beijing Learning Communities accommodate student-centered learning, allowing for diverse learning styles, increased teaching effectiveness, and improved results for all students;
- How Learning Communities allow collaborative teaching to enrich both students and teachers’ learning experiences;
- How Learning Community framework offers new opportunities and a greater sense of belonging, facilitating parent-student-teacher connections;
- How Learning Communities enhance and expand unique YCIS co-teaching model.
Parents will also have the opportunity to go on a school tour with one of our friendly Admissions representatives following the session.
For any inquiries, please contact the school directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!