Chat Conference & Expo
2017年2月25日 星期六 10:00 至 18:00 naked Hub Xikang Lu 6F, 189 Changshou Road(corner of Xikang Road), Putuo District, Shanghai Metro: Exit 4, Changshou Road Station, Line 7/Line 13 长寿路189号6楼裸心社（靠近西康路） 地铁7、13号线长寿路站4号出口
价格: ￥350 - 1,900
2017年2月25日 星期六 10:00 至 18:00
We are B2B trade media group serving the supply chain, logistics and procurement profession as well the entrepreneurs space in Asia.
Chain Media delivers intelligence, inspiration and access through publications, events and resources in Asia.
Shanghai's leading conference focusing on all things WeChat
Chat Con is your best educational networking event in Shanghai gathering top experts, consultants, software vendors focusing on loyalty programs, store development, CRM solutions, survey & polls, micro-Sites, customer service, lead generation, payment and strategy on WeChat platform.
Combining an exhibition floor, a series of workshops and an extensive networking area, this event will facilitate first-hand interactions between WeChat experts, digital marketing and social media managers from leading MNCs in Shanghai.
Confirmed topics include:
- The WeChat Mini Program and Why It Matters to Your Business with Yelin Qiu, Co-founder, COO, Stone Fresh Holdings
- Integrate WeChat Mini Programs to your WeChat CRM & O2O Strategy with Thomas Meyer, Co-founder, Mobile Now Group
- Boosting Followers on WeChat with Ashley Galina Dudarenok, Head of Strategy, ChoZan
- Discover and Manage Leads Automatically on WeChat in 4 steps with Aaron Chang, Co-Founder, Parllay China
- Campaigns Create Leaders with Cyril Drouin, Chief eCommerce Officer, Greater China, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Using Chatbots to engage customers and scale your business on WeChat with Edaan Getzel, COO, Rikai Labs
- Use WeChat SMARTly with Zhimin Han, Consumer Research Specialist, Resonance China
- Social Marketing Maturity: Creating Personal Connection Through WeChat with Aaron Chang, CEO and Founder, JING digital
- How to make your service wechat account more efficient? with Kelvin Chen, Founder, AnyHelper
- Case Studies on Wechat Service Account Custom Development for Business with Sheng Pang, Founder & CEO, Juplus
- From a KOL’s Perspective, How Brands Can Collaborate with the Right KOLs and Achieve Their Expectations? with Gabriela Martinez, Founder, Chief Editor, Sie
For more details, visit https://sh.chatcon.co
Any questions, please contact email@example.com