Growthbeans Coaching Circle Beijing - Public Speaking and working to camera!
2017年7月12日 星期三 19:00 至 21:30 中國北京市东城区东直门东直门南大街1-2号 邮政编码: 100007 ASCOTT RAFFLES CITY, NO 1-2 DONGZHIMEN SOUTH STREET, DONGCHENG DISTRICT, BEIJING 100007, CHINA LEVEL 6, BREAKFAST ROOM AND RESIDENTS LOUNGE
2017年7月12日 星期三 19:00 至 21:30
About the session:
Join us for an evening with guest speaker from Georgia, IA Bersenadze as she introduces her techniques and share her experiences on how to speak in publicly and engage the camera:
1. Speech content
2. Exact messages
3. Required speech tempo
4. The ways of working in front of camera and interacting with journalists (giving interviews, press conferences)
5. Make the effective live streams from the epicenters of events
6. Body language
7. Eye contact
8. Balanced position
9. Self confidence
10. Communication skills
In the era of social media and live streams it is vital to know how to manage skills and win your audience!
About Growthbeans Coaching Circle
Growthbeans Coaching Circle (GCC) is a community for people to make friends and learn from each other’s experience, perspectives and expertise in order to grow personally and professionally. We want to promote a culture of sharing where people can learn from one another, discover more about themselves and develop their potential. Growthbeans Coaching Circle is also present in Singapore and we invite friends from GCC Beijing to join in GCC Singapore when you visit.
At GCC, we invite anyone who
1. is a subject matter expert
2. has an experience/story they want to share, or
3. has an interesting or unique perspective or opinion about a topic
4. has a topic of interest in which they want to understand different perspectives
to share, as long as the audience can learn and grow from the sharing.
“We are all equals, each with a value and an experience we can share with others because we are the best teachers of our own experiences. And we can learn and grow together from this process.”
~Shane Yan, Co-founder of Growthbeans